Frequently Asked Questions
We understand that you’re busy. That’s why we want to make finding and moving into your apartment as simple as possible. If you have any other questions or would like more information about any of these commonly asked questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We want to make sure you are comfortable in your apartment search.
What kind of people live here?
- We open our doors to whoever qualifies.
Is Westfield a safe place?
- The Grand Ledge area is rated one of the safest to live in. Feel free to drive the campus day or night to see for yourself.
Are all the floor plans the same?
- All of our 1, 2, and 3-bedroom floor plans are the same layout.
What year was Westfield built?
- Our Homes were built in the 90’s.
What school district is Westfield in?
- Grand Ledge, this district is rated above average and excels in the college prep sector.
What amenities do you offer?
- Our residents have access to our season pool (open from Memorial Day to Labor Day) a 24hr fitness center, carports, and soon to come storage units.
Why should I live here?
- You won't find another community quite like Westfield (We are the BEST).
Is there extra storage on site?
- We are currently in the process of building on site storage.